One of the questions I get asked the most by business owners is what they need to do to ensure they can successfully sell their company when the time is right. Although many entrepreneurs ask me this question when they are preparing for sale, many others ask well in advance of any potential sale process.
Example FAQ’s around selling your business include:
- When is the right time to sell my business?
- How do I find the right buyer for my business?
- How can I maximise the price for my company?
- How can I ensure the exit process is as smooth as possible?
- What documentation do I need to prepare and how?
- How can I minimise advisor fees or manage advisors properly to limit fees and increase output?
And the list goes on. And its great because if there is one area of business that I think entrepreneurs underestimate, it is the exit-planning phase. This is a real area where you can maximise a large amount of value for a disproportionately little amount of effort.
I would love to hear what YOUR burning questions are around selling your business so I can help you. Click on, and complete, the very brief survey below so I can make sure I cover what you want to know.
Click the button below to take the survey.